jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

In the Future....




I guess I'll be a geographer, and I'll be working on what I studied, so my dream is to be somewhere in the mountains or in a glacier more years, that would make me very happy. not if I will be working in an accredited public, private, or a glacier research center ... Ahh, the work to be working somewhere in the mountains is my wish ... but who knows what.

Well.. The family is a very very complicated topic, because I don't think the average family you like a job as I dream ... but as I said before, who knows what will happen. But I like having a child. They are entertaining and clever, and most important is that they are innocent and are not stained with this world. If I ever get to have a family, my vocation and my dreams came into conflict with the attachment to the family ... Do not see who wins...jajaj... The family is the winner.

I hope that at that time there is a cure for cancer and VIH ... or something.  I hope the man has changed the mentality and that marijuana is legal .... Is a big dream... Moreover I hope I have also traveled a lot and have known in detail the Andes Range ... I love this mountains.

Finally I hope to remain friends with my friends and keep in touch with them ... Sometimes get together to share a beer or whatever.

Good Luck my Friends


8 comentarios:

  1. you will be with the sherpas in the himalayas xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maybe you should travel first and then start a family later!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yeah!!!!! Camilo you should be stay in ten years in the Himalayas!!!!!!

    jejejeje

    ResponderEliminar
  4. camilo I only aks you one favor, don't make a snowman and return to the plains XD, you live flying

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also want your big dream will come true! jajaj
    but, I don't think that to happen...
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. jaja i see you in a glacier! cold absolute, that freeze your snot! jaja but you will be happy jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I'm sorry in ten years time, there won't be glacier U_U

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Is very interesting you dream and I think that this style life is very difficult because the weather is very freeze.

    ResponderEliminar