jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Ludo.... the Best Game in the World



Well... I love play Ludo...mmm... this game was a great amusement in my chilhood because I live in the country and was one of the few entertainments in the days of rain. The winter was very bored in my house and some uncles gave me a board game that captivated me ... the ludo was my salvation ...!!!
I learned to play when I was 6 or 7 years and my tuthor was my mum. 
The objective is to make all the chips to reach the center of the board in the shortest possible time to defeat adversaries. This is done by rolling a dice where the number 1 and 6 are those that give extra opportunities to throw the dice.
Today do not play much because they have appeared other entertainments such as the Play Station, which makes life monotonous... but when the electricity cuts the LUDO reappears in glory and majesty.
I like this game because  the logic in this game y very easy to understand and this game is able to unite families around something very simple. I remember when the light returned after a power outage my family turned out the lights to make it appear that there was no power ... so we could to follow playing ...


Goob bye my friends....

Camilo

9 comentarios:

  1. Very fun game, I thought people played rayuela in the contryside. xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i don´t play these game....i dont rememeber, lot of years ..it´s a very funny gamee!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the ludo is a very boring game, I never like, I like more the chees but is not a family game

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your election is an old!!!!!! very old!!!! game!!!!


    but is funny, i like too.

    See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't like this game.. is very boring!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. when i was a child, always, with my brother played Ludo in the board with the four footballs teams of chile!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I used to play that with my classmates and friends in my childhood!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Is really funny the Ludo... Is the best!

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. CAMILO!!!!

    What are you saying?? Ludo is the worst broad game that I can imagine. Is slowly and.....boring!
    oh, my god, it's incredible.

    ResponderEliminar