jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

Exit Festival...



Well, this festival takes place in the Novi Sad in the country of Serbia, in July, 7, 8, 9 and 10 for this month.
The music that plays in this festival is the most varied tastes, from the electronic music, rock, indie, hip-hop, etc. The festival's popularity has reached such high levels that the organizers sell travel packages to attend the event and the hotels are in the same place of the festival... Is a incredible party.... a lot people, a lot drink and a lot drugs.... Wuakala...!!!
Moreover, the sponsors of the event are local where you can buy your products and make them tasting, change the festival into a mega party.


The line-up 2011 is to make for many famous artist, for example, Jamiroquai, Pulp, Deadmau5, Portishead, Groove Armada, among others...
The truth is that my dream is to go once in my life to this festival, I imagine that the party of be be amazing and very cool people, one must look at the pictures of the festival to imagine what it is ... hahaha. . Is an experience worthy of every human being.  
One of the many good things with this event is that if you have no money to stay in hotels and hostels, people can take your tent and stay on the same site of the party as being in an outdoor park and this form to share drink and experiencie for other people.
 
 
I hope you enjoy the festival and that you will enjoy the environment that I described here ....

Greetings ... Bye ..

6 comentarios:

  1. It looks pretty good, someday in the future we should go to exit and punish our a little.

    Good Luck

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ufff!

    Camilo,
    it is the best Festival for me! Is in Serbia...I have family there. I must go to visit my family!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Looks like you're more interested in the festival goers than the festival!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that is your Festival, it is made for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I can see the cool people that you say xD
    If you want, I can go with you :D
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think we should go there .... I say this for the music of course! ... xD

    ResponderEliminar