jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Guayasamin work.... The Cry....

Maybe, the Cry is the most work  well-know of Oswaldo Guayasamin. The truth is not very well what this book, but in my opinion represents the desperation of man caused by his own demons.
The name of this work is very representative for own. Is expressing despair and anguish .. is not a work that is joyful, but it is appreciated, also manages to convey the feeling of the author.
In generally like all Guayasamin paintings, but this in particular has something that makes my favorite, but do not understand why ... I think it should be realistic at the table and the power it has to convey the feeling that there is depicted.
I think the first time I saw the picture was when I was in middle school and really be impressed by the painting ... I was impressed with the way the drawing and in my opinion, perfectly conveys the sense of anguish. After seeing the picture began to learn more about the artist and I fell in love with the work of Guayasamin ... That's incredible. A year ago I met a girl who studied art at Valparaiso and she loves Guayasamin ... He tried to explain what the teacher is trying to portray in his works, but I do not entidi well what she explained to me because I can hardly yet understood ways some of the artist's paintings.

I like this work in particular colors and fomas ... author's message also gives me the strange thing ....

Hope you like the picture ...  Bye...



9 comentarios:

  1. i agree with you, i like much the Guayasamin paints, i see an exposition in Vitacura when i was in school. I like much the expresion of their hands.
    greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. mmm sincerely i hate this paintign, is very awful. ajaj
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i dont like this artist, i dont know why :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this picture look like a picture of picasso, but too have a part of a comic draftsman, jajajajajajajajajaja, but is good, see you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think Camilo is like the picture xD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. O my gosh Guayasamin!!!!!

    The thuth is i like a little, but i have a contradiction, bvecause in the school i had to work about Guayasamin...it was too long...TOO LONG!!!!!!! then you will realize that I avoid a lot ... because I left "chata".

    jejejeje

    see you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like the guayasamin style...there are a lot of espression in this paints

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i don't like guayasamin, in the muralism I prefer to diego rivera !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. One time i saw a exhibition of Guayasamin and i liked. But i think that all his work is same.

    ResponderEliminar