jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Hundred Years of Solitude


 Yeah.. this my favorite book. Its author was Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The truth is that it is a book that captivated me from the start, because the of the book is incredible. 
The family Buendía" had a very strange story and intense. The mere thought that someone might have a pig's tail was strange for me, but also something that caught me. 
This book about of the a family who lived in Macondo, a city in somewhere in the Colombian jungle. This family was the center of the book and his adventures covering a large number of occupations and situations.
The family Buendia was a enemy family the Iguaran and this causes them to face in life and that the consequences were disastrous for future generations praise from both families. The chronicle of the Buendia, which accumulates a lot of fantastic episodes, funny, violent, and of Macondo, from its creation until its end, represent the full cycle of a culture and world. The climate of violence in which they develop their characters is what makes the loneliness that characterizes them, caused more by the conditions of life that the individual's existential angst.
The main reason why I like the book is so magical in the world in which the story unfolds and the stories within the same characters ... I think there should be a movie of the book ... ajja...
  
This my favorite book... But the true  that I hate reading ... sorry ...

Greetings



9 comentarios:

  1. I'm not a reading lover, but sometimes I try to read differents things, you must try to do it with thing that you enjoy, like alcohol xD ahahahahaha. I have a beer encyclopedia, I think that would be interesting for you. xD

    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, the best books are of American Writters...
    Yellows Butterflys, Maurice Babylon! (8)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never read these book, but i listen is very slow and tedious of read, because is very complex, with a lot of name

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have this book in my room, but never i started to read, i don´t know why...but really, i don´t like read too.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. O my gosh!!!!!
    is a good book, but the names...UFFF are so complicated to time I was reading, did not finish because I got tangled characters. I think I'll have to make a family tree.

    see you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Loved it! One of the first South American novels that I read.

    ResponderEliminar