jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Backpacking for South America...

Well... In 2009 I thougth in a travel for South America y I was willing to do. However, my family was against of the trip. Finally I do not travel.
Now I think travel for my continent, but the form of the travel is a singular aspect, because I think do backpacking travel  knowing the cultures of indigenous peoples and the cosmology of their belief. Moreover I love the mountains and wild life, so I would like to climbing some mountain in South America. 
I think life of the indigenous people is very very interesting and their knowledges are incredibles, so I would like to live among the people and soak of the knowledges.
The main reason for travel is acquire knowledges and understand the continent and its people.
I have no particular inspiration for the trip, just the fact of knowing and learning is the motivation for this idea .
at the moment is just an idea ... first I must finish my degree in geography trip to Sutent. My family did not pay me a freak of this kind .. I'm hopeful of doing so. 
I have come to Peru .. one day I go and not return .. at least a couple of months.



5 comentarios:

  1. I expect you live you dream "Into the wild"! but dont't die!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You can do it!
    You can do it!
    ahahahahahah
    and you shall do it, i have no doubt, and you must to invite me to your new home in Peru xD ahahah

    see ya man!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's cool you want to know sudamerica I expect I can do it sometime!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow!!!!
    outh america!!!
    is a great ambition, i like so much your idea.

    i hope you can do it!!!!

    See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Camilo,

    backpacking is a great experience. I travelled to Bolivia like backpacking and I don`t regret.

    bye

    ResponderEliminar