miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010



Well... this photo was taken by a friend, Cristofer in the Plomo mountain or the Apú of Santiago valley. In that moment I felt vey very sick, because I was to 5.300 or 5400 meters of altitude and the sensation that this altitud is unbearable, headache, vomiting and exhaustion. Besides, apart from the effects of altitude, I had walked for several days with a lot of weight.

This photo show the Iver glacier and the Adoratorio Inca" where they found El Niño del Plomo", but this does not distinguish in the picture. The cross in this glacier is very dangerous, because the fall is very long, 1000 meters approximately and the ice of this glacier is crystal ice so it is very slippery.The cold  was not much, only -10 degrees, but the wind was very strong.

Tha expedition to the Plomo was  29, 30, 31, October and 1, November, 2010 and this picture was taken in the summit day (1, November). I think that was 7:15 a.m. when this photo was take. 

I love this photo because  represent my passion and really, the expedition to the Plomo was amazing.

Neverthless I  could not pass on to the top ... I felt really bad and get off before I  sick of cerebral edema but reaches about 50 meters from the summit.

Bye friends.... see you

6 comentarios:

  1. This is a nice picture.
    Is like a the movie "The day after tomorrow"
    jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow!!!!!

    your photo is wonderfull, i like.

    jajajajajajaja
    These pants are the to the store "easy".

    see you in class

    JaVi

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Camilo.
    I really like your picture, I would like be there someday and take a picture like this, I suppose that the experience is unforgettable

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Well... this photo was taken by a friend, Cristofer in the Plomo mountain or the Apú of Santiago valley. In that moment I felt vey very sick, because I was WW to 5.300 or 5400 meters of altitude and the sensation that this altitud is unbearable, headache, vomiting and exhaustion. Besides, apart from the effects of altitude, I had walked for several days with a lot of weight.

    This photo SVA show the Iver glacier and the Adoratorio Inca" where they found El Niño del Plomo", but this WF does not distinguish in the picture. The cross in this glacier is very dangerous, because the fall is very long, 1000 meters approximately and the ice of this glacier is crystal ice so it is very slippery.The cold was not much, only -10 degrees, but the wind was very strong.


    Tha expedition to the Plomo was 29, 30, 31, October and 1, November, 2010 and this picture was taken in the summit day (1, November). I think that was 7:15 a.m. when this photo was WF take.
    I love this photo because SVA represent my passion and really, the expedition to the Plomo was amazing.

    Neverthless I could not pass on to the top ... I felt really bad and get off before I sick of cerebral edema but reaches about 50 meters from the summit.

    Bye friends.... see you

    Camilo,
    very impressive! were your friends in the same situation of feeling that sick?
    regards,
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  5. if you don't say me waht the person in the picture are you i never recogniza you, but your picture is very very cool, i like climb the plomo, great picture

    ResponderEliminar
  6. yeah, my friends were not so sick. The difference was that I had taken something very sweet and I did wrong ...

    ResponderEliminar