martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

My ideal holidays!



I accused my ideal vacation would be in some country of Asia, would be amazing to visit Nepal or Tibet too. Of course, these are my favorite country in an ideal holiday destination for having the highest peaks on the planet ... I can not imagine a country without mountains .... jajja
The entire area of the Himalayas I would visit the region of the Karakorum. This is a mountain range where there is one of the most attractive of all the Himalayas. This area called Dhamar River Valley, at the foot of Nanga Parbat. On the other hand, the glaciers near the K2 would be very interesting to visit.Another attraction that I would like to visit are the highland plains of Nepal, but their capital is also interesting for all content that has historical and spiritual in its streets. Well, the truth is that interested in culture and religion of the area so anywhere in these countries would be great to see.I do not know who I gustría go ... I do whenever I travel alone, I am finding it hard to imagine a trip with someone ... but I think it would be an interesting experience to have a travel companion.These are my observations ideal for all the cultural richness of this region of the planet ... Tourism without culture is not a interesting tourism.
Greetings my friends

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario