martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

My experience of the blog ...





The truth is I've never had a blog .... I think because it was not necessary ... but I liked this method of teaching .. is more dynamic and has the same structure as a class, but much more liberal.

In addition, it is known to people and their way of thinking, your likes and that sort of thing and being a big year this was much more entertaining .... Hopefully all courses were like this, with this type of approach.

I think my English improved a bit ... not as yet ... jajja, I'll know this morning in the trial, but now I find it easier to write and give coherence to the texts in English. Write a lot in my career, so it was sometimes tedious and boring to write something else and in another language .... but the topics were interesting and it made him relax.

Now it becomes more easy to understand English texts I have to read for some classes, though much more technical than blog posts and sometimes their terms are complicated to understand.
Many of the comments that were made in the blog were funny ... ajjaja. The publications also were, and the topics were interesting.You learned new things and that was one of the strengths of this activity. In addition, the teacher was sympathetic and toward more dynamic and interactive class blog.


One of the disadvantages that had the activity was the short time we had to make entries ... it may be easy but for me it was some time, of course most of the time met the established time.
Now I must confess my secret in English .... I HATE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE .... tenemosque why we learn English? ... because they do not learn Spanish?. In my opinion, our language is much richer than the English ... I do not understand, but hey, this does not depend on the course or from us ...

I hope that my commentary is informative and I hope we meet in the next level.
Greetings fellow ... was a pleasure to know or at least share a class with people of other carrer ...
See you later

2 comentarios:

  1. Camilo, I hate english languaje too!!
    But you know is very usefull this languaje for the professional world.
    Well, I also hope we meet in the next level.

    See you later,
    ivo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The truth is I've never had a blog .... I think because it was not necessary ... but I liked this method of teaching .. is more dynamic and has the same structure as a class, but much more liberal.

    In addition, it is known to people and their way of thinking, your likes and that sort of thing and being a big year this was much more entertaining .... Hopefully all courses were like this, with this type of approach.

    I think my English improved a bit ... not as yet ... jajja, I'll know this morning in the trial, but now I find it easier to write and give coherence to the texts in English. Write a lot in my career, so it was sometimes tedious and boring to write something else and in another language .... but the topics were interesting and it made WF him relax.

    Now it becomes WF more easy to understand English texts I have to read for some classes, though much more technical than blog posts and sometimes their terms are complicated to understand.
    Many of the comments that were made in the blog were funny ... ajjaja. The publications also were, and the topics were interesting.You learned new things and that was one of the strengths of this activity. In addition, the teacher was sympathetic and toward more dynamic and interactive class blog.


    One of the disadvantages that had the activity was the short time we had to make entries ... it may be easy but for me it was some time, of course most of the time met the established time.
    Now I must confess my secret in English .... I HATE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE .... tenemosque why we learn English? ... because they do not learn Spanish?. In my opinion, our language is much richer than the English ... I do not understand, but hey, this does not depend on the course or from us ...

    I hope that my commentary is informative and I hope we meet in the next level.
    Greetings fellow ... was a pleasure to know or at least share a class with people of other carrer ...
    See you later

    Camilo,
    I'm happy to hear you see lots of good things about this...
    Do you know that when we learn another language we learn more about ours? so that might help.
    the best of luck!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar