miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Bar Pajarito".. the place to drink and eat in Valparíso.


I find this place when I lived in Valparaíso. Is a place really interesting because offered here a lot variety of Chilean food and drink. For example, a very good drink is the Borgoña". This is a reed wine with strawberry and this drink causes extranjeron feeling between going to the bar. Besides, the food in this bar is a very very good, in special El Pernil". In addition to this, in this bar  you can dance Cueca", Cumbia, Guaracha, oyher dances.

Well, the address this bar is # 1433 Salvador Donoso, Valparaíso, near the City Civic Center and the Huevo". Is very easy to get to this place, just take the public locomotion and get off at the Lider supermarket or the Huevo Bar".
The special thing is the people who got to the bar, moreover, the interior decoration in very attractive and in agreement to the drinks and foods place.

I recommend because is a difenrent places in Valparaíso, this places is not typical bar porteño" and is a very quit place, but I recommend just to the previa".... later I recommend Club La Sala" (address: #1054, Errazuriz, Valparaiso)... is a interesting places go listen to electronic music and dance a little.
Link: www.clublasala.cl/
         pajaritobar.blogspot.com/
  

I hope you enjoy this places,....

Bye my friends... 

6 comentarios:

  1. In Valparaiso there many place to eat, and there are very good and cheap.
    A did´n know this place, the next time I will go to Valparaiso, I will eat here

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this place see interesting I never go to valparaiso, so when i go to valapraiso i visit this palce, and the club La Sala I don't like this tipe of music but for to drink, I don't make problem whit the music

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In Valpo existe many many places for to eat or drink...so you should be know very well Valparaiso for say "Bar Pajarito" is the best place to eat or drink!!!!

    I think it will look when i travel to Valparaiso.

    See you in class!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I didn’t hear about this place before. When I’ll go to Valparaiso I’ll look for it and going to eat pernil ...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I recommend it to sell for food or drink only what ?????
    jajajajajjaja

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I find this place when I lived in Valparaíso. ^ Is a place really interesting because offered here a lot variety of Chilean food and drink. For example, a very good drink is the Borgoña". This is a reed wine with strawberry and this drink causes?? extranjeron feeling between going to the bar. Besides, the food in this bar is a very very good, in special El Pernil". In addition to this, in this bar you can dance Cueca", Cumbia, Guaracha, sp oyher dances.

    Well, the address this bar is # 1433 Salvador Donoso, Valparaíso, near the City Civic Center and the Huevo". ^ Is very easy to get to this place, just take the public ww locomotion and get off at the Lider supermarket or the Huevo Bar".
    The special thing is the people who got to the bar, moreover, the interior decoration in very attractive and in ww agreement to the drinks and foods place.


    I recommend because is a SP difenrent places in Valparaíso, WF this places is not typical bar porteño" and is a very quit place, but I recommend just to the previa".... later I recommend Club La Sala" (address: #1054, Errazuriz, Valparaiso)... is a interesting places go listen to electronic music and dance a little.
    Link: www.clublasala.cl/
    pajaritobar.blogspot.com/


    I hope you enjoy WF
    this places,....

    Bye my friends...

    Camilo,
    they sound interesting..
    regards,
    miss

    ResponderEliminar