martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

Rumbo al Blog...

I have fallen in the world of Blog ...
Well, I'm Camilo Muñoz, a student of the career of geography at the University of Chile, and companion of people who are in the English III course.I'm in my last semester of college course, but it will be one more. Only these things happen ...My interest in geography is oriented toward the physical, but especially in glaciology and behaviors of geographic features in the mountains. This last matter is what led me to practice a bit of climbing in recent years.
Now, the next weekend I have an expedition to a mountain called Cerro Vega of 3995 m, in the area of Lo Valdes, near Baños Morales in Cajon del Maipo. This situation has me very excited because I really like the landscape of the area where they will climb the mountain.

I hope you like my story and see you in class ...
Goodbye

2 comentarios:

  1. hello camilo muñoz, how are you? i'm fine by the way jajajaja. It's very interesting your blog, i'll read all weeks. Good luck with your expedition dog, see yaa.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Camilo!
    climbing is a very interesting activity and requires a good physical state...good luck!

    ResponderEliminar